Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Robyn's Visit- Part A

Last month our friend Robyn visited us! We had so much fun. I'm making a slideshow of all the pix we took, but it's not done yet, so here are some of my favorites to hold you over till I can finish it.

We had our Hindi public talk on the first Saturday of Robyn's visit. Here she is looking great in her first saree! (Vilas, Rachel, Me, Robyn, Seconda, Jonelle and her friend, and little Daniel in the front)

Here we are again.

Posing under a rock (where I grew up), just outside of the Chicago Aquarium.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Saje. I like your rock picture. Can wait to see the others.

Anonymous said...

Aww Robyn wore the gringa-saree! She joins the ranks of me and Nina!

Anonymous said...

nevermind--she wore a similar one but not quite the same. But still awww.

Anonymous said...

Ok....part B!!!
Go part B!
B-atter up!

Anonymous said...

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Anonymous said...

By the bay by bant boo bay bat by bam bappy boo bee boo.

Anonymous said...

saje i love the new hair its really cool!!!! it looks good on you. hey i'm finally a senior and i grad from school early to pioneer.... when i have my party ya'll need to come lol hey then we can take ya'll deep sea fishin!

Anonymous said...

B A Bay
B E Bee
B I Bickie Bye
Bickie Bye Boe Boo

Anonymous said...

basapusa basapusa

Anonymous said...

Which is better: to go from hot outside to cold air-conditioned inside over and over, or to live in the sweltering jungle with nary a swamp cooler in sight? I'm opting for the jungle.

Anonymous said...

what DID happen to part B???