Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I *heart* NY

Ah, there's nothing like a cruise. Unfortunately we didn't take one last weekend, but we did go to New York with Rachel and Paula. And what fun we had!
Leaving Thursday night after everyone got off work, we made it to the city in a mere 14 hours! PS-We didn't have to pay for parking all weekend long, it was great!
Rachel and Paula stayed with friends who live at the Sands and we stayed in a guest room there too. Zane's lifelong dream of being at morning worship was fulfilled on Saturday and Monday too. It was a great trip. Saturday we went to the beach and, as Rachel says, the ocean made mixed drinks with us. We battled the waves and played volleyball.
We didn't take that many pictures but you're welcome to view the video montage I made. Don't forget to turn on your speakers, there's music too!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Saje! That sure did look like fun! Did you go for any particular reason or just for a mini vacation? You're hair grows fast! It was so much longer in that picture of you then the last time I saw you. Oh and by the way, Gaby had her baby, August 19th at eleven something in the morning.

Anonymous said...

just a mini vacation. We didn't have Hindi class that weekend so we thought, "We're outta here!"
Stay tuned, cuz class is canceled this weekend too, and the Torrano's are going to Minnesota!

Anonymous said...

That's great Saje. I can't wait to see your next blog!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww I want to see posted on your site a huge long video montage of Joel and Amanda's new baby! If you can manage it...that would make my heart happy.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sajal~
I like it. =)

Anonymous said...

I don't think I realized until just now what an awesome time we had. It was a good trip and all, but watching the video I thought, "Wow we really had a great time!!" =)

Anonymous said...

I KNOW! It was nice, and the memories are almost nicer!

Anonymous said...

What's funny is that I haven't checked out your blog since before I left the country, and haha, I didn't miss any postings since June! The Saje I knew has not changed--and I love you!!! :) Very nice pics, makes me want to visit NY again... hmm...

Anonymous said...

Cool video. Wow! It's been a while since I have been here....