Monday, January 01, 2007

Ice Skating!

Saturday we went ice-skating for the first time this year! It was so much fun. Rachel set it up, since it's in her town. I haven't gone in years, but for Seconda and Jonelle it was the very first time. Even so, they both did great!

George and Cindi

Guess Who?

Amanda and Jonelle
Whoo-hoo! She's going strong!
I'm happy to report that we had no injuries, no serious falls. But Zane kept falling on purpose to show the newbees that it's not so bad. :) What a silly.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes but did Zane teach everyone the right way to fall?
Somehow even after I learned that tidbit, I was still scared of falling. Didn't really help at all. But it's a good feeling once you get the hang of it.

Anonymous said...

This is ironic coz I just got back from sitting on the beach and eating fish and chips. :P But it looks like fun! Did you go ice skating with us when we went to Riverfront park when Del and Katie were visiting? I thought you did...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I did. That was the last time I went. Can you believe that was already two years ago?

Anonymous said...

What!?! No way... coz I was like, "'haven't gone in years?' we were just doing that last year!" But um I guess you're right... man... crazy!

Anonymous said...

PK who are you!!???!!!
Do I know you?
Should I know you?

Anonymous said...

Hey, are you and Cathy talking about me? Yea, that time we went ice skating was the last time I went also. Crazy!!! I'm planning to go next weekend though when I go visit Coco. Duston, me, and another couple are going. Fun, fun, fun! NEWayz, can't wait to see you in April!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you either! Have fun in Spokane.

Anonymous said...

Delia call me! I totally want to hang out if possible.